Upcoming schedule

Theresa Lee said:
> I'll be glad when the Cs return to the Garden and collect themselves for
> the rest of the season.

I second that!

Looking ahead on the schedule, March will be somewhat difficult, with a mix
of very good opponents and mediocre opponents, but I think in April the
Celtics could very well win about 8 of their 10 final games.  They play
almost all good teams in the last 10, but 6 of them are home games, and the
only really dominant team of the 10 games is Indiana in Boston (the first
one of those went down to the wire).

What's really exciting is that 7 of those 10 final games are against the
5 teams the Celtics are currently fighting for the 8th playoff spot!
They play Cleveland (twice), Milwaukee, Orlando (twice), Washington and
Detroit, who are currently 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 13th in the conference,
respectively, with the Celtics in 12th.

The other 3 games will be against NY and NJ, who are currently 5th and 7th
in the conference, only 1.5 and 2.5 games ahead of the 8th spot, and Indiana,
which is always exciting because of Larry Bird.

Assuming the Celtics are within 2 or 3 games of a playoff spot at the
end of March, we should see a very exciting finish to the season, in
which every game will have at least double the meaning of a normal game.
Assuming Anderson will have adjusted to Pitino ball by then, and
everyone's healthy, I think the Celtics will win about 7 or 8 of those
last 10 exciting games.

Jon Mc