All Stars

RP was quoted in the Herald today about his goal of getting 3 All-Stars to
lead the team.

He said that having a cup of coffee at the All-Star game doesn't make you
an All-Star (about Antoine) and that when Walker consistently puts up
double-doubles and triple-doubles, then he'll be an All-Star! "the young
man is shooting in the 30's (percent); when he starts shooting in the 40s
then we'll talk. Bird, McHale, Parish, they made it every year
consistently."

He also said it remains to be seen if Anderson can get back to All-Star form.

It will be interesting to see how Antoine plays over the next few weeks.
Something is definitely wrong. He almost looks like Travis (I mean his
facial expressions, not his game)...frustrated, confused and looking around
for help from the refs. Antoine's best games are played at home (maximum
entertainment value) and against teams without huge front lines.

Maybe Rick is trying to re-motivate him with his comments.

TJL