Billups

In the beginning of the season I said that Billups will have transitional
problems from college to pro. I said what we need to speed up the time for
him to be comfortable on the court is to have a veteran leadership on the
team (Dee, Dana excluded) I also remember someone saying that Pitino is a
good coach and he will be the "veteran player" of the team. How much can
the coach do other than scream from the sidelines?

I guess the question is did Pitino do enough to help Billups be comfortable
on the court? Did Pitino expect too much too fast from Billups? Does Pitino
have the talent to see what the players talent are? If Billups came from a
college, half court set then obviously he will have problems settling in to
Pitino's frantic pace.

Question to be answered...

Ritesh Ramani