Re: trade

Shailendra K Mishra wrote:

> Great trade! Are you nuts. Kenny Anderson has been labeled as cancer and  he
> is injury prone. How many games do you think he will last playing Pitino
> ball and at 7 mill/year it will be the crapiest deal the celtics will ever
> make. - Mishra

I'll file this message away for about 3 weeks and send it back to you
with some milk so you won't choke on it when you have to eat it!!  How
is it a bad deal?  We get Anderson with Portland footing a great deal of
the bill.  We finally find a sucker to take Brown and his ridiculous
salary along with the guaranteed money of Thomas and Rogers.  Maybe
Billups turns into good guard, maybe not, only time will tell.  Anderson
is a head case, not cancer by any means.  He will thrive in Pitino's
system.  Have faith all, he knows what he is doing.  Troy