Re: 7.3 Million in Cap Room

No it does not, Pitino himself confirmed it on WEEI. If the C's renounce Popeye
&  Tabak it will free up 1.9+0.9 = 2.8 mill - (increase in Anderson salary which
will be 20% of his basic salary). Guys any way you look at it, we are screwed. I
have no faith in Pitino & Wallace getting us out of the woods both are clueless.
I am not Chauncy Billups fan but I still hate this trade.
                              - Mishra