Dream

so much for the dream back court....
Lesson #1. You can't teach height. I guess Pitino lived by that rule. He
didn't see not able to fit into a up tempo stlye considering that Billups
came from a half court offense team.

Man oh man....I guess Cousy and Heinson (sorry if I misspelt it) was right
about a trade brewing

Jeez...Pitino might become another Doug Collins. Trades players he does not
get along with screwing team chemistry. Didn't some post something about
Mercer and Billups hoping to play together forever?? I wonder how Mercer
will take it?? I hope his game doesn't falter.
This leaves the team weak in the power forward and center position. Was
that Roy Rogers thing about 13 blocks in college against Kentucky all BS by
Pitino? He didn't play at all did he??

I'm sorry I am just babbling.

I hope this isn't something we will regret in the history of Boston
Celtics.

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu