Re: Raef/Christian L.???

Laettner beat out Shaq for the Dream Team because Coach K was an assistant
on the team.  Period.  He also happened to be the Player of the Year.

My 2 cents worth, I have not heard anyone worse to listen to in game
coverage than Isiah Thomas, since .............  I like Bob in general and
can take Bill, but the combination of these three gets me to go outside and
mow the lawn.

Later,
Greg