Infobeat on Dee

I thought this of interest as the writer was not pulling any punches re:
Dee. This is the opening paragraph from my Infobeat E-mail on the
Celts/Paper Clips game:
LOS ANGELES -- Antoine Walker had 28 points and 13 rebounds and made
one free throw with 16.1 seconds left as the Boston Celtics overcame
poor foul shooting in the final minute to hold off the Los Angeles
Clippers, 97-96.
        Rookie Chauncey Billups added 21 points and Dee Brown 12 for the
Celtics,  who nearly blew the game by missing 4-of-6 from the line in
the final 46 seconds.

Yikes Quite true but it surprised me at its  being so blunt. Later.Mike