surprise of season

Well, for me the surprise of the season's got to be Larry and the Pacers.  Glad
to see he took the right job as he's custom made for this situation.  Smart move
to bring in Mullin.

As far as the Celtics go, I don't yet have a feel for the organization, i.e.
Pitino.  I think the guy has the potential to pull it off, but he's really yet
to prove he's the real deal, Kentucky was prologue.  I've been reading, avidly,
The Last Banner.  Peter May does a great job of bringing the whole team and
season together.

This year's squad has restored my hope in our future; despite their abysmal
shooting percentage and various other pecadillos they are at least playing hard,
although there's room for improvement in that area, no doubt. I believe Pitino
is just trying to determine who's a winner, who's gonna lay it on the line and
bring The Celtics back to glory.  I don't think there's ~more than 3~ top line
players on this team, but you never know who's gonna be the next Kuberski or
Sichting.

Well, keep the faith.

Bob