Ideas

Heres an idea:

Knight, Brown, Mccarty & Edney to Golden State for Smith Spencer & Coles,

I think Delk has been playing decent and he, Marshall & Dampier are there
building blocks if they have any.

Coles is a decent point, Spencer adds some beef in the middle, and Smith is
a more consistent scorer than McCarty.  if he bails we have cleared some
cap room

 or

with Mash's injury Smith would be much more desirable for Riley how about
this 3 way ?

GS -	 	Knight, McCarty, Brown,
Miami - 	 	Smith, Barros, Rogers (sorry Pat gotta take him !)
Boston -	Austin , Lenard, & Spencer

We keep Chauncy & Ron and add Austin & Spencer in the post & Lenard as a
scoring 2. But GS will probably get better offers for Smith.  I bet Pat is
on the phone right now offering Austin & ?. I would expect the Celtics once
again might be involved in a 3 way for Austin or Dampier depending on who
G.S likes better.

Austin (Dampier ?)  Spencer
Walker, Declercq
Mercer , Walker
Lenard, Mercer
Billups

Hey isn't Rick Brunson a former MA prep legend ?  He looked good for
Portland last night.  I think he played in the CBA last year.