Re: Larry Who??

What do you expect from an idiot who's crazy, to boot?  Blame the people who
would make such a movie, just because they believe people want to watch him
being a jerk.  I wouldn't watch it if you paid me!  I think that guy should
have been banned from pro basketball at least two years ago.  And I don't care
how many rebounds he gets, he gives basketball, a game I dearly love, a bad
name.
Dorine