All Star Festivities

I just finished watching the All-Star game and I thought it was very
entertaining.  Antoine played pretty well, although he looked like he might
have been forcing it a little to try to have everyone know he was there.  I
like Antoine more and more everytime I see him play and I wish Larry could
have gotten him a couple more minutes tonight.  The follow-up dunk he had
was awesome!  I also have to say that I did not enjoy all the hype of Kobe
Bryant.  He is a great player, but I don't like it when he gets compared
with Jordan.  Also, did everyone notice when everyone got excited when Kobe
went around his back for the layup, and they said they had never seen anyone
do that move before.  I have seen many players do that move including Chancey.

I also enjoyed watching Chauncey and Ron play in yesterday's Rookie game.
They both had pretty good games and I thought Chauncey played especially
well.  As I watch him play, I see constant improvement and I see the making
of a star.  I do not want to trade him and I think Pitino has gotten to like
him a LOT more.  A lot of people seem to be high on him.  Reggie Miller says
he is one of the next stars in the league and he sure has a lot of
endorsements for being a rookie.  Did you guys see the one during the all
star game with him and Nick Van Exel for Reebok ?  I hated the ones with
Allen Iverson, but now that Chauncey is doing them I just love them!

Jason

(I haven't posted anything for a while so I thought I better say
something)