Re: Larry Who??

Nobody said Larry didn't talk trash, but if you saw the movie it made
Larry look like Reggie when he taunted Spike and the NY fans in New
York. Larry talked to the guys he was playing not acting the fool to the
fans. The sole purpose of the movie was to show how Rodman is just
misunderstood and show him in his best light. It made Larry look like a
low class person IMO. Good athletes will always talk smack to each other
as it is part of the game and I can live with that but when you show a
depiction of a game I watched and it is totally skewed from what I saw
and what actually happened well thats pushing it a bit much. Later.Mike