Re: Rookie Game

What was up with Billups taking all the shots. I'm not really a fan of
his. He entered the game and the first shot that he took was a three.
Not very bright. You watch the regular all-star game and all the guards
were giving up the ball to the big men, not Chauncy he was taking his
own shots. Than right before the half he tried for the last shot, but
instead lost the ball out of bounds.
I guess that he had something to prove after being taken third and not
performing up to the hype. Bobby Jackson is one of the best looking
rookie guards along with Brevin Knight. The C's should try and trade
Billups with another to get a quality point guard. They just shouldn't
keep him around.
Watch him play, he goes to the air to make something happy. Well, when
everyone one is covered he just has to throw it away, because he never
goes to the air to shoot. That is what I think of him. Van Horn should
have gotten the MVP.

Keith Stevens