Rookie Game

Does anybody have the statistics for Chauncey and Ron's performance at
the Rookie Game?  I've looked at ESPN Sportszone and the like, and
haven't seen it.  Overall I thought Chauncey played very well, he showed
flashy ball-handling skills, made some nice passes, and hit some shots.
He didn't represent his skill at foul shooting which disappointed me.
Ron didn't play bad, but could have benefited his cause by finishing
some of his drives, and Chauncey's alley oop.  But he had his turnaround
jumper going, showed his altheleticism, and made a great pass to
Ilgauskas(I think).  I was impressed with Bobby Jackson, Ilgauskas, and
Maurice Taylor.  I was unimpressed by Tim Thomas, McGrady, Cato, and
Brevin Knight (given all his hype).  I just hope Antoine gets his chance
tomorrow, I have a feeling Bird will give him pretty good playing time.
Thanks,
Rohan