RE: All Star Game Assessment

Yeah we tend to be kind of hypocritical at times.  One time we are saying
give Billups time, he is only 21 and with only two years of college ball.
 The other hey it's the pros experience doesn't count ?  If there is anyone
that can't see that this kid along with Grant Hill have the best chance to
be the heir apparent to Jordan I'd have to say they might be a little
biased or jealous. His performance in the all-star game compared to A.W's
definitely show his talent which will only get better with experience.  He
has the potential to take over a game with his raw skills.  Once he learns
and hones them it spells trouble for other teams.

Kobe for Divac ?  Sorry Dave, some poor scouting and that trade will go
down with the parish trade and taking Sam Bowie over Jordan.

As far as small market teams,  Kevin Garnett and Marbury seem to have
received their share of press in a small market ?

If you can't see this guys talent I don't know what to say.