game time!

Fellow Celtic fans,

I just had to share my excitement with you all. Tomorrow I will be attending
my first Celtic game. I will be making the 8 hour drive from Nebraska to see
the C's play in Denver. I called last August to get the best tickets
possible. I can't tell you all how I am looking forward to this. (But I
suppose you can imagine how I feel.) If the game is on TV, I'm the one in
the end-zone* in the Antoine Walker jersey!

* or whatever they call behind the basket in basketball. Heck, I'm from
Nebraska, we think in football terms.

Go Celtics!

Nathan A.