Re: AW commercial

If they didn't use the real people, Adidas must have gone to lengths to make
sure that they got good look-alikes for the "employee #8" spot. For a brief
moment they show a view from the sideline where you can see all 10 players,
and I swear there is a guy that looks just like Travis Knight (same height,
hair, posture, etc.) setting a pick.