Dee, 2-ball, and the Walker Wiggle

#1 Dee has outlived his usefullness-- TIME TO GO!!!!!!

#2 Although most people hated 2-ball I found it refreshing.  Sure the women
shot better than the men, but they also took a lot more seriously.  Like
Sheryl Miller said the men didn't even come out to warm up.  It was like
they just wanted to get it over with.  They should have 2-ball still, but
add the Slam Dunk back too.

#3 I like the WALKER Wiggle.  When is the last time we had a guy who can get
the fans into it like Walker?  When is the last time we had a guy as
confident as he?  I think the main thing is to realize as an individual
player he can back up his body language the way Larry backed up his trash
talking.  Sure it's "Hot Dogging" but after the last few years I welcome it.
It brings a fun, emotional, energetic attitude toward the game.  As long as
he doesn't do it in Game 7 of the championship or gets a T for taunting I
see no problem:)  Now if Travis Knight attempts a Walker Wiggle I see a
major problem.