Re: The Misuse of Antoine

>A number of you seem to have misunderstood me, again.  I did not say that
>only white people should buy adidas, or do buy adidas, or anything like
that.
> The adidas commercials are clearly not aimed at the black teenagers that
are
>the usual target for sneaker commercials.  That was what I said, or at
least
>meant.

So what demographic would you say Kobe's Adidas commercials are targeted
for. I agree that they are marketing Antoine as a workman kind of player. A
player who is dedicated to his craft. Giving service with a smile I might
add. I don't agree with you as to the fact that somebody who is not a middle
class white guy can not appreciate that.

Art Silva