Re: Quote of the night...

<snip>

>Celtics just lost 89-93 to the Charlotte Hornets.  The big
>play that broke Boston's back  was a long three pointer by
>Cedrick Mixwell, who by the way had just entered the game,
>to break an 86-86 tie that put the Hornets into the lead for good.
>
>Steve Huffman
I thought Cedrick Maxwell was the radio announcer. Vernon Maxwell was the
guy you had in mind. (Don't worry everyone makes mistakes) He was just
signed yesterday to give Hornets dept at the two guard spot. Interesting
what happened to him after socking the heckler in the stands, he is now in
and out of the league. I am trying to imagine Spreewell signing 10 day
contracts and playing in the CBA.

Ritesh Ramani