Hardaway...don't think so but still want to believe it

	The day Penny Hardaway arrives in a Celtics uniform as a result of a trade
with Chauncey Billups and Travis Knight will be the day that a midget jumps
center against Shaquille O'Neal in the NBA Finals.  Give me a break.  It is
illogical and any GM who would consider doing this should be fired and sent
out of the NBA because it would be dumb.  This trade would make Kevin
McHale for Joe Barry Carroll look like a fair swap.  However, being the
intensely loyal Celtics fan that I am, I genuinely hope that such
incompetence does exist and Hardaway does arrive in Boston.  I think that
he and Walker might make a pretty good combo, don't you think?  Giving Rick
Pitino Walker and Hardaway is like giving a pyromaniac a box of matches.
You just don't give the best coach in the world two players of that
quality.  Granted hardaway is a free agent but I would break the bank to
sign he and Walker together.  Tell me pro sports GM's aren't stupid...no
wait tell me that they are so this can happen. GO CELTS!!!!