February Big Month

Imagine getting 0 points from a center in 9 minutes. Guess you can't expect
2 good games from Knight in a row. This guy really surprises me. Wesley
tried to help us win this game toward the end but we couldn't capitalize.
Billups is still in a funk. Another double double for Walker, but 8-24 is
tough. I assume Mercer is hurt, didn't see the game. We took 16 more shots
than the Hornets and still lost by 4. The rest of the month could make our
season. 11 games left, 8 of them w/losing records. Prediction we go 8-3, no
worse than 7-4. That should leave us 29-28. There won't be much fun in
March and April, tough schedule. Unless there's a trade or two. And if
there is, will it be just to free up some cap money or position us for the
draft?
Teams left to play in Feb.
Dallas (home)
Denver