Kansas Freshman

Hey everybody,

I'd like to put a Kansas Freshman in the spotlight just for a second, and
see what y'all know about him, and what y'all actually think about him.

I'm talking about this dude replacing the injuried LaFrenz (is he still
out?) at the Center spot. The kid is a Freshman!!! Playing at starting
center at Kansas as a Freshman is good. But guess what, I've heard he's
also putting up the numbers, or is that just another story? I believe is
name is something like Eric Chinowitz. Remember that name people! He only
played two years of High School basketball. Where? I've heard in the Mass.
area.... Oh yeah, just another thing, he's Dutch,...like Serge Zwikker from
NC last year,... like All-Star Larry Bird,... like.... ME!!!!

Comments?

Maurice