Re: Kansas Freshman

I saw Kansas play in person last Sunday, and yes LaFrentz is back. I
remember the guy you are talking about, Chenowitz, I think. He did sub in
for the posts, and is quite tall. Other than that, I don't recall a thing he
did in the game, as he did nothing to stand out. Box score says he got 4
points and 2 rebounds. BTW, whenever I saw Kansas starter listed, they had
LaFrentz listed as starting at forward and 6'9" TJ Pugh starting at center.

Also: Cecil, great post. Amen.

And thanks for the Pitino highlights, Theresa. It was interseting.

Nathan A.
The North Bend Sports Page: http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/arena/2430

The Huskers got screwed in the polls. Nebraska should be #1 in BOTH polls!
Michigan couldn't hang with the Huskers!

Thanks for the memories Dr. Tom! May the Big Red Machine march on!