Re: The whole truth

The owners are also making a great living.  Cecil and Bentz, I think it
is o'k to have a part time job with commercials and sneaker deals.
Remember this is not college. Why are the owners failing to show the
revenue statements?   Pay the players and get the season
started!!!!!!!!!!

Greg
gh18@juno.com

>**Seems to me that the players are making a great living as it is.  So
>much
>so that they are in positions to make millions from other avenues such
>as
>commercials and sneaker deals etc.  If you are hinting that they
>players
>deserve to be paid according to what the owners make, I think you are
>way
>off base.  The owners are in the business to make money since they are
>the
>ones who accept the risk that their team could very well lose money
>with the
>onset of any season.  If you mean that Kevin Garnettesque contracts
>should
>be doled out because the union wants them to be, then I hope you like
>watching hockey, the CBA and the NCAA.
>

>Cecil

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]