Re: The whole truth

Jim,

That was a good article from the globe!!!!!!!!
I think that the financial facts of the owners should be made public,
because the players salaries are public.  We hear how  the union is
greedy and Hunter is stupid etc..  Well, I disagree.   I have stated from
the beginning that I side with the players and the union.  Pay the
players and the season will start!!!!!!

The financial documents should be scrutinize by a independent agency,
because the owners will falsify the figures.
It's a well documented fact that the numbers do not lie.  However, the
person figuring the numbers will.  PAY THE PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!

Greg
gh18@juno.com