Lost Season

  This lockout has been interesting in that it shows the future of all sports.
Baseball has, apparently, gone to total free market economics, which is why
Florida can buy a championship and then, essentially, dissolve.  Maybe there
won't even be a team there in five years.  Maybe that, and NASCAR, are the
future:  them with the money win and rule. If you don't have money, don't
field a team, because you won't win.  And if you don't win, you fold your
team.
     I don't know how I would feel if (a) the season were canceled or (b) if a
40-game season was announced.  And this is from someone who has actually seen
the Celtics play about four times in the last five years, either on TV or
against the Clippers.  My enthusiasm for this team comes from the paper and
this list.  Sigh.  Oh well, I have my NASCAR tickets for next year.