Re: Lost Season

Douglas:

You mean you like that good ole boy "sport" NASCAR?  Man, you need to
come to Darlington this year and weuns will drink us some beer and hang
out in the infield.

But, I have said all along that the season will be lost because the
players are so stupid.  They have never realized that the owners will
cancel the season.  And they have been mislead by several irresponsible
agents who are looking out for the agent's best interest.  Steve Wood
writes a cool column in the Columbia State.  He may end up being the
hero out of this if he can force a vote.

--
Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net

http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw