Lost Season

Just reported om Miami talk radio,that since there have been no further
negotiations and unless there is a negotiating session by New Years day,
David Stern is going to the NBA Board of Governors to advise cancelling
the season.

IMO, this would be the best decision to make, since the season in theory
could not start until mid Feb due to signings and training camp,etc, to
play maybe 40 games would be cheating the fans who go to the games and
besides that the winner of the championship would have that dreaded
asterisk(remember Roger Maris*) next to it in the record books. The real
good news that comes out of this is we would be rid of Michael Jordan
and possibly Charles Barkley(though I really like sir Charles). What
would Ewing have to do to eat. TSK TSK

Regards
Hart