RE: NBA Draft Update

"p.s. I don't know why I'm being so cruel and caustic lately. "
****

Joe I have some ideas why you are so cruel and caustic, but you just have to
wait out the pregnancy to get over this burning personal matter that can
make any guy bitter and cranky; oh wait it's my wife who is 8 months
pregnant.  Sorry, your problem must have something to do with the fact that
the greatest team in the world is being allowed to play and most importantly
has lost at least one chance this season to kick some serious Faker assss!

Never Mind,
Ode