Re: Just a thought/addendum

j.hironaka@unesco.org wrote:

> Josh Ozersky wrote:
>
> > (cut)  but the later, tougher Scottie Pippin would have had his way
> > with Larry on offense, and made
> > his life difficult on defense.  Of course, he would be helpless
> under
> > the boards.
> >
> > IMHO,
> >
> > Josh

Sorry Josh, but I'm adding one more rant while I'm at it.

You talk about "the later, tougher" Pipi-boy, but even if you
(accurately) qualify Pipi's overall contribution to the sport of
basketball in this way, you're still basically talking about a
girlie-man who spent most of his career whining, whimpering, weeping and
wailing.

I'm sorry but the guy is a phony, non-prescription glasses wearin'
six-piece-chicken-McNugget-head. As heart-breakingly gifted as he is, I
wouldn't trust that girlie-man to carry a team (in meaningful games)
without MJ at his side.

Joe