Re: Just a thought

With all due respect to the Legend, he would have had his hands full
with Pippin, given roughly equal officiating.  Pippen is an even
better defender than both Dennis Rodman and Michael Cooper, both of
whom gave Larry fits.  I think Larrry would still figure out a way to
foul Scottie out, or to run him into the Chief, but the later, tougher
Scottie Pippin would have had his way with Larry on offense, and made
his life difficult on defense.  Of course, he would be helpless under
the boards.

IMHO,

Josh

---j.hironaka@unesco.org wrote:

> Shawn Roth wrote:
>
> > Everyone,
> >
> >   Just heard an interview with Brent Barry....What about trying to
> > sign him
> > during the signing period after the lockout.  That is if the lockout
> > ever ends.
> >
> > I think I would rather sign Walker, but if we can't......
> >
> > Just a thought,
>
>     I've always had the vague impression that the Barry boys (Jon and
> Brent) really hate the Celtics, presumably because of their still
> immature and petulant dad Rick Barry's old war stories. To this day, I
> never understood why Jon Barry refused to play for Boston after we
> (generously) drafted him in the first round. I've always lumped both
> father and sons in the category of supremely shallow and
self-righteous