RE: Just a thought -Reply

Though this argument is potentially most entertaining, it is truly
laughable.  In the words of the new national hero; The Waterboy, LB and
company would open up a serious can of whoopass on Pippi and the boys 99
time out of 100.  Now of course Pippi wasn't with the team at the time, but
MJ himself played like something just less than God when he scored 60 in
that playoff game, but as LB so nicely pointed out to The Rifleman back
earlier in this decade; who gives a shit what you did young man, our team
won.  McHale himself said it best most nights; "Scoreboard Baby".  So in
reality "maybe" Pippi might frustrate LB on a given night, but The Team is
going to win most games AND every series, bar none.  Maybe, as Joe puts it,
with an ailing LB and an at their peak Chicago Bores, they could prevail,
but I certainly don't lay awake at night worrying about it.

Of course I digress, and I haven't even started on the Faker discussion.
Seeing as how Joe is in the house I will not go there.

86' Celtics sweep the 95' Bores 3 out of 4 times.

Greg