Re: DRUG TESTING, ETC.

Well Jim, while I generally agree with your post here, I do take exception
to the killing the lawyers part.  I am not sure about any other lawyers on
the list, but I don't care to be shot just because I happen to be an
attorney.  :-)

Otherwise, I thought this was a good post.

--
Peace,

Bentz Kirby
http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw