Re: DRUG TESTING, ETC.

I don't think that any person should be tested for drugs unless employed in
position such as an airline pilot.  Our society is too invasive into people's
lives as it is.  Myself, I don't smoke anything and rarely drink.  And I worry
about the effects that some drugs, especially crack, is having on our society.
But, I don't see how drug testing or the WAR on drugs has made any difference.
There may be a solution to the malaise that leads to abuse of drugs, but our
system of drug laws, testing and treatment is not it.

Dorine, as an attempt to be humorous here, I would like to point out that it is
more likely that you will get shot by a sober postal worker than an NBA player
or banker that is stoned.  Must be the water!  :-)

--
Peace,

Bentz Kirby
http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw