Re: DRUG TESTING, ETC.

Jim,

  Obvoiusly living in such a liberal country like England, random drug testing
  would be an eye opener.  In a country where you can get a "prescription" for
  heroine, or pot, or what junk your on, this would be a suprise.  So welcome
  back to the real world, and if you need any more enlightment, please feel
  free to ask as many questions as needed.

Shawn

P.S.  This is of course, in jest....have a good day.

P.P.S. On a basketball note of my own, Pippen said today that he thought that
Jordan was retiring and he would probably not be back with the Bulls.  Although
he said he wouldn't make a final choice of teams until he could talk with "Pink"
Floyd....

Originally from Jim Meninno: