Re: Drug testing

I don't think that coersion is the correct term here, more like terms of
employement.  I really don't think that they have the right to come to my home
and look what I have, but once I step onto the grounds of their
complex(property), they are libale for what I do.  If I am driving a company
car, then I wouldn't doubt they already check that stuff, in my car, I don't
think so.  Are think you are pushing this a bit far.  Maybe in your eyes you
are not pushing this, but I do.

Have a good day,

Shawn

Originally from Jim Meninno: