Re: Drug testing

What other crimes would you let yourself be investigated for when there
was no evidence to suggest you had committed them?  Can your employer
come to your house and look around for stolen goods, pornography,
illegal aliens?  Would you mind if they decided to question your
acquaintances to ask if you assault your wife/girlfriend?  What if they
decided to put a device on your car that recorded your driving habits
and they could tell if you had been speeding?  Again, I have no problem
with conditions of employment that prohibit illegal activity, but I do
think that it is a violation to coerce an employee into providing
physical evidence for speculative investigation.

Jim