re Hitler???

While we are on a history kick, a new view on history shows the white man
of the Christopher Columbus era, and including him,  mistreated the
American Indian to a great extent. Mankind has been mistreating each other
since the beginning.

Now is the Celts could only mistreat NBA teams more than 32 times this
season, we would all forgive.

>Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 08:21:30 -0500 (EDT)
>From: Shawn Roth <ufpdev!shawnr@uunet.uu.net>
>Subject: Hitler???

> Let's get this straight:  Hitler was a psychotic individual bent on the
> destruction of an entire race of humans and on his supreme ascension in the
> world geopolitical scene.  He would stop at no level of human atrocity to
get
> there.
>
> The NBA is a private, free-market organization designed to make a profit
in the
> sports entertainment industry.
>
> Next time you try to draw a comparison, please try to stay within the
realm of
> reason.  Your analogy is entirely without base and substance.
>
> Check back in to reality.
>

>Shawn

"In the NBA the Owners Rule"