Re: Hitler???

Too bad the players wouldn't have the same right as the NBA.  Do you
limit this to just the players, or do all employees of the clubs fall
under the same purview?  Or is it only players who should be tested for
these illegal drugs that hurt everyone's performance (save for the Chief,
of course)?  What about players who have been accused of domestic abuse?
Or players who have assaulted people (the Chuckster)?  They could be
found guilty of offences and banned as well for committing a criminal act
couldn't they?  It could snowball into a major dilemma.

If you respond to this, please don't tell us what you are saying again,
but try to answer the questions I've asked, with all due respect.

Cecil