Re: Drug testing

Jim,

   One last thing.  It has also been found, much to your suprise I'm sure, that
   anything you leave at work, either in your desk or on your PC(including
   E-mails after 90 days), can be legally searched without your consent or
   knowledge.  So I'm sure that random drug testing really isn't a stretch.
   Remember, big brother is always watching.....

Shawn

Originally from Jim Meninno: