GREAT BIRD GAMES ON VIDEO

Hello Fellow Celtics Fans --
     My hobby is collecting old games on tape and I have over 350 Celtics
games on video from the Bird era, even several of Larry's college games.  I
have all of the championships, Larry's 60 point game, The Steal, The
Shootout with Dominique, The Face Injury, the great duels with the Doc,
Larry's All Star MVP, and many many more.  I would like to hear from anyone
who might share this interest.  Maybe we can trade.  Please e-mail me.
Thanks,  Ed