Re: Webber's agent spins

Wow,

  Here is my overall point.  The league has the right to ban/test for whatever
  they want.  If they think something hurts the league image, then they will
  ban it.  If all of the sudden people feel that baby powder is evil, the
  league has the right to make it illegal.  If the players don't like it, play
  for another league.  I realize the is some problems with these statements,
  the biggest being is that without players like Cannabis Webber, and other pot
  smokers of his type, there is no league, but in a perfect world this is the
  way it should be.

  The owners make the rules, the employees follow them.  That is it...does that
  explain my point?  To be real honest, I don't really care if the want to
  light up, just as long as they are quiet about it, and are willing to pay the
  price of being caught.

Shawn

Originally from Nissen, David: