Re: Celts going to 68

At 5:18 -0700 8/18/98, Michael  J.  King  Sr. wrote:
>With Direct TV one can purchase the League Pass Package and almost every
>game is available to watch. If a game isn't being shown then you are out of
>luck but it is by far the best of all the Major Sports packages as MLB and
>NHL only give you about 35 games a week. If you love hoops it is like you
>have died and gone to heaven, nirvana or gotten lucky >G< E me if you want
>more info. Later.Mike

Thanks to those who have responded to my question. It's still unclear to me
whether out-of-market regional sports network broadcasts (say, Celts @
Houston on FOX Sports Southwest) would be blacked out for zipcodes
_outside_ Ch.68's broadcast area (75 mile radius or Grade B contour,
whatever that means).  Are they blacked out everywhere BUT the home
coverage area? Can somebody deny or confirm this this? Thanks much.

K. Kveraga