Re: Celts going to 68

At 21:28 8/17/98 , krai wrote:

>How does getting DirectTV enable one to watch the road games? Is it
through the
>other Regional Fox Sports Networks, some special premium package or what?
>What about the other pizza dish services, Primestar and Dishnetwork, are
Celts'
>games obtainable through them in some way? Are NBA games on out-of-market
>networks blacked out, or can one see them? Maybe those who have one of these
>could help, on- or off-list? With my luck, I'm moving out of Boston to near
>NH/VT border just as they switch the games to Ch. 68.

With Direct TV one can purchase the League Pass Package and almost every
game is available to watch. If a game isn't being shown then you are out of
luck but it is by far the best of all the Major Sports packages as MLB and
NHL only give you about 35 games a week. If you love hoops it is like you
have died and gone to heaven, nirvana or gotten lucky >G< E me if you want
more info. Later.Mike