Re: Celts going to 68

Dorine wrote:

> As I understand it yes, and you won't get the Celtics announcers, either,
> because 68 is not on satellite.  We have the same problem.
> Dorine

How does getting DirectTV enable one to watch the road games? Is it through the
other Regional Fox Sports Networks, some special premium package or what?
What about the other pizza dish services, Primestar and Dishnetwork, are Celts'
games obtainable through them in some way? Are NBA games on out-of-market
networks blacked out, or can one see them? Maybe those who have one of these
could help, on- or off-list? With my luck, I'm moving out of Boston to near
NH/VT border just as they switch the games to Ch. 68.

K. Kveraga