season ticket holders thread

Douglas342@aol.com wrote:

>    Joe, thanks for the nice words.  But what does the "wrath of fans"
> have to
> do with the bottom line here?  Living in LaLa land, for example, I
> doubt that
> Donald Sterling cares about the wrath of the fans.  Isn't keeping a
> franchise
> player strictly a business decision?

Yes to the second question, unless you live in a town with destructive
prejudices like bean town. I hope Toine just  learns to walk and talk
like we good educated folks expect him to, since every aspect of his
beneath-the-surface character is IMO thankfully irreproachable.

I just want (and expect) Toine to grow up, just like Teddy, Yaz and Bird
did.

But above all,  I want the Celtics to finally win again after all these
seasons. IMO, we take for granted how easy it is for less-blessed NBA
clubs to self-immolate.  I remind you that there is NO REASON why this
shouldn't happen to our Celtics. That's surely been the trend with the
'90s Celtics.  We might possibly even deserve it.

Joe

***