RE: To season ticket holders

I swore I'd never do this again, but here goes...

>From: "Noah P. Evans" <ishbak@conknet.com>
>To: "R. Bentz Kirby" <bocelts@scsn.net>
>Cc: "techbook" <techbook@world.std.com>, <celtics@igtc.COM>
>Subject: RE: To season ticket holders
>Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 03:54:03 -0400
>

>...However I certainly don't go to celtics games to see Paul Gaston
>sit in the stands in his suit. I go to see the players. The players
>provide the service I enjoy, so they--not the owners-- have a  >greater
right to basketball related income.

>Noah

Noah, your simplistic and often inaccurate babblings would be far easier
to stomach if they were a little more consistent.  You don't attend a
game to watch a strength coach or a trainer or the team doctor either,
but I'm sure you wouldn't deny them whatever income they derive from the
sport.  The plain truth is that owners, be they wealthy capitalists,
groups of employees (players) or the State, are necessary.  Somebody has
to put up the money and make the decisions to run the myriad of details
that actually allow these events to take place.  The good news is that
this is America and if you, or the players, think you can do it better
you can go out there and try.
Lots of luck,
Jim