Finals Predictions

Does anyone care to state who they think will be in the Finals this year?
We have a bit of a headstart since some teams have been eliminated or are
on the brink.

I liked Seattle, but they aren't doing so well. I also had my eye on
Indiana, but I'm not so sure that they will survive the next round. Miami
should be more of a serious threat, but they seem to self-destruct at the
wrong time. Da Bulls of course. What's happening to Utah? I hope the Lakers
self-destruct. I'm nauseated by the inordinate amount of attention they
get.

Theresa